3 Steady Rounds:
15 Light Romanian Deadlifts
Lower back, hips, groin on the wall laying down.
Then: 3 short rounds of 10 seconds hollow rocks, 5 superman holds
4x12 Good Mornings (barbell on back rack)
4x12 Romanian Deadlifts (use a deficit if you can tough the ground with your weight with almost straight legs and a flat back)
TEMPO is 2X2X
AMRAP 5 Minutes
(15m out and back)
8 Chest to Bar Pull Ups or 12 renegade rows (6 on each arm)
The word is “SHUTTLE” not “SHUFFLE” so move your feet out and back, even if that means taking an extra deep breath before jumping on the Pull Up Bar. The pullup variation and number chosen should be unbroken for a minimum of the first 5 rounds.
- If you cannot do 2 C2B in a row change straight to pullups to keep intensity
- If you cannot do 2 Pullups in a row change straight to jumping pullups to keep intensity
- Prepare and warm up well, don’t be silly and worry about burning out if you warm up too much.
- If hands rip during this piece transition straight to push ups and make quality reps.
- We do renegade rows because this involves multiple aspects similar to kipping pull-ups, midline stability, shoulder stability and upper body pulling to the chest. Do these smooth but fast.
3 Rounds For Time
1 Mile Run (1.6KM)
Hold a steady pace. This is no different than the longer work you have been doing, we just have to maintain a pace on multiple movements now.